It seems as though almost everyone I know has a blogspot account. I decided to try it out and it see how it goes since I can not get my freewebs account to be password protected! I am going to start fresh and using no last names...this should help being password free.
What's worse then trying to find an email address that no one has used, trying to find a blog name that no one has used. I tried to be creative and well they might have been creative they def. were not unique i guess.
This is a story of our growing family of four and my adventure of trying to be a stay at home mom. The ups and downs of living away from our family and friends but the joys of creating our own stories.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

I just realized that now that you have a blogger account, I can tell when you updated it from my blog! Sweet! Are you going to make the switch?
ReplyDelete