Berkley loves to copy and follow in her sister's footsteps which isn't always such a good idea. We all know Cadence has been quite a handful lately and I am afraid I'll have TWO handfuls soon. Cadence loves to climb and Berkley is always right behind her next in line. Cadence loves to hit and Berkley is learning that too, greeeeaaat! I also caught Berkley helping pick up the toys before bed the other night, now that I can handle. She also loves to mimic when we say things whether it be the pitch in our voice when we say "so big" or our dance moves. She's learned to wave and say hi. She's now standing for seconds at a time, this is just recent and taking a couple steps here and there. Berkley doesn't have much interest in baby food anymore so I've pretty much switched her over to big girl food already.... Speaking of food, I think she's going to have trouble letting go of the bottle, I've been trying to cut the bottles down or the amounts in them but... Berkley is doing better with her sippy cups but she still has a way to go, this is going to be much harder than Cadence's ONE DAY switch. She was busy learning many things in her 10th Month and it's hard to believe less then 28 days she'll be 1.
In Cadence news she went on the potty 6 days in a row just once a day but I'll take anything! I am so excited to finally/hopefully be on the start to consistent potty training! Wouldn't that be nice to buy diapers for only one child AND done with formula? Every day Cadence is talking better and learning new words. She's learning to play more by herself for VERY short periods of time but again it's a start. Cadence loves going to church and anytime we hop in the car that's the first thing she asks if we are going. We are still working on her behavior some days I feel like it's more than I can handle. Timeouts are getting better those to are a work in progress. She does wonderful picking up her toys and helping set the table.
I have been busy trying to gather ideas for Berkley's First Birthday! Wish me Luck!

No comments:
Post a Comment