It's obvious I have been absent for a while, for no reason other than being busy and being in a blogging RUT! The past couple of months we've had out of town guests, family and friends, I started a new job that didn't work out, been hanging out a lot with Troy and Heather and Dr.'s appointments.
I am not sure quite where I lasted ended. Berkley had her 12 month well child. Her weight was 19.6 lbs (at 13 months) this was Cadence's exact weight at her 12 month well child as well, weird! We also learned at this appointment that Berkley had an ear infection and pink eye, poor kid, we both had NO idea! I guess we're bad parents and she's the trooper for not complaining!
Easter weekend Heather and I took the kids to a small Easter Celebration in our city. Brady and Cadence's age group looked for plastic empty eggs that were place on top of hay. After gathering 10-12 eggs they were able to turn them in to redeem for a bag of candy! They also had the Easter Bunny of course, some animals to pet, face painting and bouncy houses! Easter Sunday I prepared dinner for the four of us and we had a small egg hunt in our front room along with the Easter baskets!
Andrew and Lindsey McCarty took a babymoon out to AZ to visit us and her grandpa! We did lots of shopping while the guys golfed, played cards and just really got to visit for once instead of always being rushed!
We had a two week gap before Mom and Dad D. arrived and brother Dave or Uncle D. as Cadence calls him. This too was filled with golf, shopping, scrapbooking, Pinal Air Museum and Darts!
My job lasted two weeks before they chose to end my assignment. So I am trying it again, this time part-time and I start Monday from 5-9pm. I am hoping this works out and then it's home to Michigan :0)
Next post will be an update on the girls!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment