Friday, December 24, 2010

Merry Christmas


Before we begin the craziness of tomorrow I wanted to stop and wish all our family and friends the most Merriest of Christmas'. May your day be filled with love, memories, laughter and reflecting on the TRUE meaning of CHRISTmas.

As sad as I am about not being home for Christmas this year, I am filled with just as much joy to be able to spend Christmas morning with our girls and the smiles that will be on their faces. This year is just the start of Cadence understanding it. She knows Christmas is Jesus' Birthday but she has NO clue what awaits her in the morning.....here's to hoping they sleep in so Joe may share in the joy of seeing their faces when they see all the presents under the tree of their first "real" Christmas.


Merry Christmas

The Drelles'

1 comment:

  1. That picture is hilarious!! Merry Christmas to your family!!
    Lisa

    ReplyDelete