Tuesday, March 29, 2011

Update



It's been a long time since I updated on just the girls themselves. I wish I would have done a better job blogging about them, they are growing so quickly right before our eyes.

Cadence - Although I thought the day would never come where she'd actually behave or listen and though we are still struggling through this at times she has come a long way!! The past two times we've gone to the mall I've allowed her to walk next to the stroller, before, she and Berkley both were in the double stroller, much more manageable for me when I am out by myself. She's been a big helper lately, loves to set the table and unload the dish washer. We have yet to start potting training at night, a battle I just don't want to start yet. Cadence still continues to LOVE to eat everything, this includes extremely healthy and junk! The beginning of March I registered Cadence for Preschool, tear! She'll be going to a Preschool at a Lutheran Church MWF 8:30-11:30. I am so sad that she's actually old enough to attend school but so excited for her!

Berkley- My little Sassy pants. With Cadence I def. wanted to pull my hair out but with Berkley it's worse, she has her Big Sister to copy and not to mention the day care kids. She loves to cross her arms and shout " I don't wanna" As sassy as she is she's still our little snuggler, loves to cuddle either before bed or first thing in the morning. She too loves to eat but has slowed down and doesn't eat as healthy as Cadence! I've noticed Berkley lately reading books and paging through them and actually asking for them in the car, more than what Cadence has done or did.

Together - Their imaginations are starting. They love to play house and kitchen. They love to pretend one of them is the baby and the other the momma or that they are both puppies asking us for treats and barking away etc. Each day the play together better and better, everyone always said that so close in age they'd be the best of friends and I can see it already.

Here's a couple of pictures, Joe's cousin Meagan took for us last weekend! Thank You Meagan!!!







2 comments:

  1. Thank you Shannon for the blog and those pictures. I just can't wait to get my arms around those girls again. Beautiful pictures and Beautiful girls. Not that I'm partial. Love Mom

    ReplyDelete
  2. Enjoyed reading the update on your girls since it is all about boys here. They are beautiful and what lovely photos.
    Margaret (the switzer boys grandma)

    ReplyDelete