Saturday, December 31, 2011

Christmas 2011

December was a busy month and in the end we decided that we couldn't make it home for Christmas again this year (more then determined for next though)!!! So here are some pictures from our month!


December 2011 - Tree Complete
Best Little Helpers
Team Work

Spoiled?
Stockings - Reach Deep!

So Sleepy!

Doll House - They love this house!

Their 2nd Big Gift - What could it be?

Leappads X2 - they love these too, batteries worn out first day!

Barbie Fairy

Probably Cadence's FAVORITE gift, boots from Santa (Grandma)
She hasn't taken them off since!
U of M grill spatula

Matching Aprons from Grandma - getting our bakin' on!
Christmas Pictures from Daycare - now who's spoiled?
I am, all I had to do was dress them in the morning!

I hope everyone had a Merry Christmas!

2 comments:

  1. Love the pictures,thanks Shannon for sharing. Not nearly as good as being there but next best thing.

    ReplyDelete
  2. LOVE the matching jammies!! Our leappad is burning through the batteries too, yikes!

    ReplyDelete