My Children that is.....I can't even believe and I know every Mother says this but some days it's hard to grip. It's hard to believe that Cadence isn't the little toddler that was home (Michigan) in April, her vocabulary has grown by leaps and bounds. Cadence knows many words and repeats almost anything we tell her to including the ABCs. She's becoming such a little girl now and mommy's helper (when she wants). She's recently learned how to open ALL doors so now we have the fancy plastic door knob covers this beats Joe locking all the doors and making a "key" out of a coat hanger, this wasn't very convenient. She love's sitting in Berkley's bouncer and just as of last night I caught her in the exersaucer playing and spinning around, these are the days I just want to throw in the towel. UGH! The other day Berkley was in the exersaucer and I looked over and Berkley was COVERED and I mean COVERED in toys that Cadence had stacked on her, I counted and there we 23 toys in her seat and along the edge.
On to Berkley......she has TEETH. Cadence was a champ while teething but Berkley has been cranky..... Last week Thursday her first tooth popped through and on Tuesday a second one came through. She continues to be an early riser (5 am -5:30) which is difficult for Joe and I who are NOT early birds. She loves rolling across the room, exersaucer, bumbo and bouncy seat! Berkley's latest trick is to scrunch up her nose and breathe in and out really fast...it's the cutest thing!
The girls together are doing great and Cadence is starting to interact more with Berkley. It's so fun to watch this and to know this is only the beginning of what hopefully will be a best friendship between the two of them.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

Oh my goodness, this post def reminds me of Jacob and Brody (When Jacob "built a fire" and stacked all his toys on top of Brody) and Brody used to do the scrunching nose breathing thing too!
ReplyDeleteGlad they are doing well! We need some pictures!!