Monday, August 31, 2009

A Little Summer Fun

We have a Pool, a kiddie pool that is, we even splurged and got the one with the slide, LOL! We've only been in the pool twice but it's such a relief. Although our subdivision's pool is within walking distance, it's just a little to much work these days in the heat and with the kids' short attention spans. Our pool is great to walk out the back door and keep Cadence entertained for an hour and I can work on my tan for the first time in 3 years! Cadence and I just summon Joe for a Popsicle when we're just about ready to get out :0)

That's about all I have to report EXCEPT that my parents will be here on Wed. morning for TWO weeks!!! We can't wait to have them! Have a great week!





No comments:

Post a Comment