Ok so I am a LOT behind on my postings! We had a busy couple of weeks there and then I just got into a rut, I guess I am going to start backwards!
On Nov. 5th our little big girl turned TWO and it's so hard to believe. It seems like just yesterday we were fill with nerves, excitement and anticipation of having our first child. We had just moved into our first home 4 weeks prior and already it was going to be filled with late nights and bottle feedings. We hit the ground running that Monday night and it hasn't stopped since or should I say she?!?!?!
I think one of the things that makes me most sad is that we have to celebrate holidays and birthdays by ourselves so I was SO excited when we could have Jeff, Becky, Josie and Porter for cake and opening of Cadence's presents. I know Cadence didn't really understand it all but it sure did mean a lot to me! Cadence is still a huge fan of puppies! I attempted my handy work at decorating a puppy on her cake, it turned out ok but better yet Cadence knew what it was and that's all that mattered.
We had her 2 year well check up this past week and she's a tall and thin one! Her weight is 24.5 lbs. (25%) and height is 34 inches (75-90%). The only thing on the Dr.'s checklist that she really isn't doing is saying two words together but she DOES say "NO Boppy."
Cadence is a great eater, very polite (she evens says thank you through her tears), helpful and just doesn't stop, she's curious about everything!!!! She's extremely particular and needs every door shut even the sliding doors on our entertainment center when they are 95% shut, she needs her pant legs and shirt sleeves down. Cadence gets very frustrated and loves to throw tantrums when something doesn't "fit" etc. We still have not had any luck with the potty, we continue to try. She hates to being sitting in a dirty diaper always wants to be changed right away but has no interest in going on the potty.
Her Favorite Things
*eating
*testing mommy
*taking toys away from Boppy
*finding ANYTHING to stand on to turn lights on or off and grab food off the counter
*jumping
*loves playing soccer with dadda in the front room
*her new kitchen
New Words
*Yook (look)
*House
*Cereal
*Breakfast
*Yea
HAPPY TWO FINGERS BIRTHDAY CADENCE!
We love you and you bring more JOY to our hearts then you will ever know!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment