In July I finally got around to painting the hallway gray like our living room. I had bought a vinyl walling saying to put in the hallway and wanted to add some frames around it BUT... When I went to hang the wall saying I realized I had taken the wrong side off and if I would have rubbed it on the wall it would have read backwards, NOT a good idea. It took me a few months to order a new one and this time I chose a different saying. I was planning to hang this with the help of my mom in Sept. when we ran out of time, bummer now I would have to do it on my own. Before my mom left we were able to find the center of the wall so that helped me when I was finally able to do this on my own last night! It took me about two hours, Joe was at work. I did it, it turned out great and not to mention STRAIGHT! The hanging of the frames didn't go perfect I will be heading to Ikea for a FOURTH trip for frames! While I was trying to measure and level the largest frame it came off the wall (I am hanging by velcrow) and broke :0( When you take a look at the pics there is a large rectangular frame missing from the bottom row! Enjoy!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




It looks great, see you didn't even need my help.Love Mom
ReplyDeleteI LOVE it!!!! Darn google, I didn't even realize you had an update until just now :( Trying to fix the glitch...
ReplyDelete