SO CUTE! I love how wide the legs and arms are to keep the balance when they first start walking! She looks so proud of herself! Love it!Lisa
SHe is So cute, I love watching them walk & run, so glad you can share on the computer. Margaret
Thanks, for putting that Video up. I think we watched it 5 times. Dad says what a precious little bundle. Can't wait to see that in person. Love to all Mom & Dad S.
Love all the pictures Shannon, keep it up. Mom S.
SO CUTE! I love how wide the legs and arms are to keep the balance when they first start walking! She looks so proud of herself! Love it!
ReplyDeleteLisa
SHe is So cute, I love watching them walk & run, so glad you can share on the computer. Margaret
ReplyDeleteThanks, for putting that Video up. I think we watched it 5 times. Dad says what a precious little bundle. Can't wait to see that in person. Love to all Mom & Dad S.
ReplyDeleteLove all the pictures Shannon, keep it up. Mom S.
ReplyDelete