Thursday, February 11, 2010

Kitchen Break-down and More Decor Pics


Kitchen:

Paint - 1 quart of paint = free from Glidden in Oct./Nov.
1 quart of paint = $9.65

Wooden Wall "EAT" Letters From Kohl's = Free, a Christmas present but I think they were on sale for around $7 each

Vinyl Utensils = Free, I used Christmas money but including shipping these only would have cost me $12.00

Clock = FREE, a wedding shower gift that I had yet to put on the wall because it's permanent

Basically even with out the "gifts" this was a pretty thrifty make-over, I'd say around $75, can't beat that. I'll be sure to post again if Glidden is ever giving away a free quart of paint, so far they have done it twice!

I've been eyeing a new pendant light for our dining room and every time I'm ready to buy it it's always been out of stock. Last week I was finally able to purchase it, you guessed it with Birthday money, this too was free :0) I also used my Ebates account and have another $6 dollars coming back to me. The light is from Overstock.

Finally, Berkley's Wall/Name Letters are finished and we were able to take them home with us from Christmas. My brother-in-law Miguel painted them, didn't he do a wonderful job? THANKS Miguel, her room is complete!





Old Light = Yucky!

New Light

Another View

Berkley's Wall Letters


Close-up

1 comment:

  1. Love the light and Berkley's room. Isn't it so fun to make it yours? Mom

    ReplyDelete