Berkley - had her 15 Month Well Child Checkup this week and is weighing in at 19.12oz (10%), I'm sure glad we flipped her car seat around, who knows when she'll hit the 20 pound mark! Berkley has learned everything 10X faster then Cadence which is to be expected, I didn't expect her to open the cupboard doors which ARE child proof, seriously at 15 months!?!?
In her 14th Month 4 pre-molars came in and now this month 4 more teeth (canine teeth) are coming in...poor girl.
The girl has a non-stop appetite and is constantly carrying around a Tupperware bowl saying "more more". She's a great eater and just this week started using a spoon on her own, eating applesauce and pudding!
Berkley LOVES snuggling when she first wakes up, she's def. not the girl you just put down after nap or waking up in the morning, Cadence was the opposite. I am afraid she's also developing some separation anxiety which isn't to bad but....
Loves:
-copying her big sister
-EATING
-saying "no"
-hitting
-EATING
-rocking her baby
-cuddling
-EATING
-climbing
-pushing her shopping cart or stroller
Words:
-no
-more
-please
-mum
-baby
-thank you
-up
-na night
-ouch

Cute update! That is not encouraging that the 2nd learns everything faster!!!!!!!!!! I can't wait to see them again!
ReplyDelete