Monday, July 19, 2010

We're Back....

after 3 wonderful weeks in Michigan! We arrived in Arizona on Saturday to 97 Degree house! I told Joe to turn off the air while we were gone (I'm over the summer electric bills) it seemed like a good idea the time but trying to cool it down was a beast! We are slowly adjusting to schedules, time change and dealing with the kiddos on my own!

My solo flight with the girls went ok, I think it probably went fine but a single small cry, I get worked up hoping not to disturb the other passengers and hoping it doesn't turn into a huge melt down. We survived and were even complimented by the flight attendent on how well the girls did!

Trying to fit everyone in doesn't get any easier, this visit was no exception. There is one friend I didn't get a chance to meet up with, sorry Lisa! I have some cute and interesting pics of all the KIDS we meet up with.




Our first vistors were Baby Austin, Jacob and Brody. We spent the day at the pool!
(Danielle's Kids)


Then we took a trip to Lansing to see Baby Stella and Ameila.
(Sara's Kids)


Then we met Baby Chase. for the first time at Becky's house.
(Chris' Son)


We also so our friends Josie and Porter.
(Becky's Kids)


Baby Brooks and Spencer (trying to dart out of the photo)came over for swimming!
(Holly Kids)


We then took a road trip to Indiana to visit Baby Hudson, Mason and Tanner.
(My cousin Nicole's Kids)


Last but not least the cousins, Talan, Aiyana and Aisling

No comments:

Post a Comment