Happy 2nd Birthday Berkley!!!
You came into this world quickly, not to mention you tested my pain tolerance. You were the greatest addition to our family and our love continues to grow for you more each day! You have become such a big girl leaving that toddler behind, quickly learning every move your sister makes. We love you so much and the smiles and laughter you bring to our lives. We are looking forward to seeing what the future holds for you!
Also, Happy Birthday to my cousins little guy, Hudson, who turns ONE today and shares the same birthday with Berkley!

Aw, happy birthday! I can't believe she is 2 already. Time seriously flies!! It's been nice to see a few posts from you lately. I've missed you! When we are coming to MI??!! I hope I get to see you when you do :)
ReplyDeleteLisa
Even though I've heard the stories already it is always great to hear how you put them on paper and to see all the pictures. Keep the posts coming. Good Job and love those girls.Mom S.
ReplyDelete