We unexpectedly got Martin Luther King Day off which was also Joe's day off so we took the girls to the zoo. We had great time and as the girls get older they appreciate outings more, it makes it more enjoyable for Joe and me.
Gone Fishing..... Joe has been wanting to take Cadence fishing for awhile and I didn't want to miss out so Berkley and I tagged along....B A D I D E A. Berkley just isn't at the right age to listen,to stay put or not to go by the water etc.. This made for a crabby Mommy and Berkley. Although they stocked the lake/pond that morning Cadence and Joe were unsuccessful. Cadence had a wonderful time and next they'll be alone and more prepare with the right bait. Hopefully their next fishing excursion is not to far off and Berkley and I will have a shopping date!

No comments:
Post a Comment