We had a great couple of days, we actually celebrated Valentines Day yesterday and today! Joe works tonight so I wanted the girls to be able to open their packages with him! They received some cards in the mail, a package and then our small baskets! Today they each had a party at "school" (daycare). Berkley needed to bring in two packages of cherry tomatoes, PERFECT for her. Their class made waffles for breakfast with fruit and yogurt dip, special snacks and lunch. Cadence brought in Valentines Kettle Corn, they had a ton of special snacks as well and watched a movie. The girls seemed to have a great day and were pumped with sugar when they got home! To finish the day off we picked up the classic heart shaped Papa Murphy's Pizza :)
I decided to be crafty for their Valentines that they were bringing to school, as usual I waited until the last minute! They turned out cute, def. aren't perfect but were fun to make for them. I was able to find the bulk candy bananas at a relatively new candy shop in town and dug through all my scrap booking paper to piece the monkey's together, I just need some treat bags!
Hope you all had a wonderful day with your loved ones!
Here are some pictures from the events!

Dinner :)

42 Valentines Later

Got Bananas?

The Goods

Grandma's Homemade Cards/Package

Yaya and Papou's Cards and Money

Valentines Day Attire

Love This Girl!

And This One Too!
So cute!, the valentines for daycare are darling. What a good mom! The girls look like they had two great days. Can't wait to see everyone in less than two weeks. Woo-Hoo
ReplyDelete