2012 is the year of transitions for us, mostly big some small. The first being the girls were/are being transitioned into bunk beds, EEEKKK. As a mom it was kinda hard to let go of their crib (Berkley) and toddler bed (Cadence) but it was time. Berkley has done really well in her crib and only started climbing out as of the end of the year thanks to learning that from her sister! Cadence's toddler bed was still plenty big but we wanted them adjusted in their big girls beds and sleeping together before the baby comes (more on that later).
We bought the beds/mattresses while my parents were so my dad could help Joe put them together. The first was SO easy, 5 minutes from bed to sleep (sorry Danielle but I didn't believe you, LOL), each night it's gotten a little worse.... A couple of nights ago Cadence asked to have a sleep over with Berkley AKA sleep in her bed with, I actually expected this to happen on this first night. Every night it seems I've been a little more leanient, now they get to play with their leappads for a little bit before turning off the light and Cadence has been sleeping with Berkley which honestly that I don't mind. Some nights are easy and others are challenging just hoping to be in a great routine by August.

Love these girls! Yes Shannon, I totally agree, it's hard to believe they were ever that little. Mom
ReplyDelete