Saturday, August 25, 2012
Guess Who Came To Visit?
The Tooth Fairy! Two weeks ago tomorrow on Sunday August 12th she paid a visit. Cadence was finishing up her oreo cookie from dinner/dessert and she asked me the what the pinkish coloring in the creme filling was, thinking nothing of it I politely ignored her and carried on. It wasn't until a few minutes she was talking to me again and I finally noticed her tooth was gone! I half whispered to Joe what was going on and she caught wind and was instantly embarrassed. I didn't mean to make a big deal about it but the fact that it just happened we had no idea it was loose and not to mention it's pretty early for a four year old. As the night went on she became less embarrassed and we explained to her the tooth fairy, only SHE didn't have an actual tooth to put under her pillow, she must have swallowed it. (I can't stand that I don't have her first baby tooth)
Joe informed me Sunday while sitting on the couch we better dig out a quarter for under her pillow and he was serious, I quickly corrected and said more like $5.
That next Tuesday I took her to the dentist to make sure everything was ok. Dr. Lout reassured me she must just be getting her permanent teeth early as her baby teeth came in at 6 months, she's a female and that the one next to it is loose as well (that one I am going to be sure to get :)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

Awwww!! And $5?! Yikes, tell Cadence to keep that on the down low... Northern michigan tooth fairies aren't going to be as generous, whenever that time comes!
ReplyDelete