As far as really exciting activities nothing much happened except our trip to Sedona. I was so excited to see Sedona and check out the original gift shops, LOL, we got a little more than that. We arrived to Sedona and could not find where we wanted to be which to say the least frustrated me, when we finally thought we knew where we were going it was still wrong but we stopped and had lunch anyway. After lunch we walked around some high priced stores when the dark clouds decided to roll on in....the one day we decide to venture out and it's going to rain? We realized where we wanted to be was within walking distance but decided it would be easier to pack the kids back in the car and drive there. I'd say no more than 45mins after arriving at Uptown Sedona the rain and I mean RAIN and HAIL started to pour down for a good 30-45 mins, with it hailing the entire time as well. We were so thankful that our new car was in a covered parking ramp, we would soon find out we would be thankful again. We soon finished shopping and headed home when we came across this parking lot where our car was parked for lunch, we escaped this by 45 mins, talk about lucky. Sedona was beautiful country although next time I hope to get better pics with sun instead of clouds.
The rest of our time was spent on the go shopping and golfing. We checked out an awesome Antique Store for the parents that I am sure will be a must see every time there are here. We took Berkley to the pool for the first time, she loved it and slept the whole time in the pool. I tried not to put my parents to work and I succeeded for the most part. My mom did end up painting the other hallway and they helped me hang some things, pics to follow.
We were busy, it was fun and wish there were more times like these, for now the memories will have to do. We will be home for Christmas and I am counting down :0)







No comments:
Post a Comment