Sunday, November 6, 2011

All Things Owl (Cadence's Party)

Well my love for Owls hasn't stopped :) Just like Halloween I am not sure how much longer I'll have a say in her party theme.

I saw on Pinterest an in expensive way to have balloons at a party is hanging them from the ceiling, LOVED this idea, so I tried it! Check it out and see what you think.

I sent a link of the party plates/napkins to Sugarlips Cakery and the cupcakes we received were SPOT ON! I am so pleased with them.

Cadence had a great time at her party spoiled with gifts and love. She had fun with Brady, Aubrey and Berkley.

On to the party pics.










1 comment:

  1. Love the pictures!. Thanks to for your posts. The balloons are very cute that way. I think it's a great idea. Love you all Mom S.

    ReplyDelete