The first is a pic of an Owl Decal I bought off Etsy that my mom and I were able to hang while she was here. The owl is standing on a white branch but it's hard to see.
The second is a before and after pic of a half bird cage I bought from TJ Maxx, I thought it had potential. I spray painted the bird cage white and the bird near the top purple and hung with a purple ribbon. I also received a free small blue bird decal when I purchased Cadence's owl and it fits perfect in the cage.
I then bought a paper mache C to put on a shelf in Cadence's room and decided to cover it with some scrapbooking paper and a couple of flowers, what do you think?
Berkley was not left out! I was inspired by Cadence's pom poms in her room so I took a twist off those and bought some white paper lanterns from Ikea. I used some tissue paper to cover them and they look perfect with her polka dot/circle gap bedding not to mention adding a much needed "pop" to the room. The shelf just under the lanterns will have her name on it.








Nice work! I love all the adorable little touches!
ReplyDelete