Friday, October 16, 2009

Overwhelming

HA! Have I being overwhelming with all my posts? I know ya'll aren't used to me blogging so much but it's a trend I hope to keep up :0) I will be absent this week however, Mom and Dad D. come into town tomorrow until Friday!

Tonight the girls and I spent 4 hours between Target and the grocery store where I had a combined total of over $40 in coupons, WOOT WOOT! We got home just after 8 tonight and then I started the Spaghetti Sauce and my project which I will post about next! I still have to finish cleaning but the rest should be easy!

And at the end of October the Miller Family (Becky and Jeff) will be out to visit, we are so excited to have them here! We of course love having family out but our friends rarely get a chance to fly out so when they do come it's very exciting, to me at least!

Tomorrow is supposed to hit 100 degrees, which should tie the record. I was just getting used to the "cooler" air and no air conditioning.

That's it for now, I am just trying to plan Halloween, Cadence's 2nd Birthday and thinking ahead to Christmas!

Have a great weekend!

1 comment:

  1. Good job. Looking forward to the pic of the hall. It should be a little bigger than the phone picture. Have a great time with Mom & Dad D. Love Mom

    ReplyDelete